Discover Yourself: A Personal Development Workbook
Discover Yourself: A Personal Development Workbook. This workbook will help you examine your emotions, thoughts, conversations and actions through self-reflection and analysis. As a result, you will be more likely to achieve dreams, feel healthier mentally and physically, and remove blocks that prevent success.
Specifically, this workbook will help you reflect and journal your strengths and areas of development related to:
- activating your mindfulness
- increasing emotional intelligence
- enhancing listening and communication skills
- assessing your physical body
- letting go of the past and focusing on the present moment
- developing positive intentions and set SMART goals
- beginning the process of change: slowly, surely, permanently!
By taking time to reflect and re-evaluate your WHOLE self, you will feel healthier mentally and physically, and begin to remove blocks that prevent success in your life. Using your strengths, knowing your life’s purpose and nurturing yourself along the journey are all critical as you journey through life.
This process requires will, determination and persistence. By (re)discovering SELF, you have the opportunity to improve your behavior, thinking, and your interactions with others by first making changes in yourself.
When to Use this Book
This book can be used with:
- Group therapy or Coaching
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Church Gatherings
- Community Development Initiatives
- and more…
Purchase this book and receive free video that discuss the 5 steps to self-discovery.