Do you need to face the truth about who you are and how you feel? Do you want to gain clarity and activate your true purpose? Do you want to set goals that activate your true self?
Discover Yourself: A Personal Development Workbook will help you examine your emotions, thoughts, conversations and actions through self-reflection and analysis. As a result, you will be more likely to achieve dreams, feel healthier mentally and physically, and remove blocks that prevent success.
Specifically, this workbook will help you reflect and journal your strengths and areas of development related to:
- how you relax
- how you manage your emotions
- your true purpose
- how you take care of your body
- developing positive intentions and setting SMART goals
Moreover, this workbook helps you begin the process of change: slowly, surely, permanently!
By taking time to reflect and re-evaluate your WHOLE self, you will feel healthier mentally and physically, and begin to remove blocks that prevent success in your life. Using your strengths, knowing your life’s purpose, and nurturing yourself along the journey are all critical as you journey through life.
This process requires will, determination and persistence. By (re)discovering SELF, you can improve your behavior, thinking, and your interactions with others by first making changes in yourself.
After completing the Discover Yourself Workbook, take action using the Best Self Journal. This journal will help you record your successes and areas of growth for 90 days.
This program will assist you on the path to:
- reflect (examining strengths, gaps, purpose, daily best practices)
- plan (clarifying your focus)
- act (creating a plan of action to reach desired and critical goals)
What you need
To complete this series, you will need a copy of the Discover Yourself Workbook and Best Self Journal.
How long does it take to complete
It takes about 10 days to complete the workbook and 90 days to complete the journal.
Ready, SET, GO!
This series can be used with:
- Individuals at all levels (adults, high school students, and college students)
- Therapy – group or individual
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Career Development Planning
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Church Gatherings
- Community Development Initiatives
- and more…
Click on the links below to view our online programs and courses.