Discover Yourself: A Personal Development Workbook
Discover Yourself helps emerging leaders increase self-awareness and self-discovery.
This workbook will help you examine your emotions, communication skills, physical body and life’s passions through self-reflection and analysis. As a result, you will be more likely to achieve dreams, feel healthier mentally and physically, and remove blocks that prevent success.
Specifically, this workbook will help you reflect and journal your strengths and areas of development related to:
- activating your mindfulness
- increasing emotional intelligence
- enhancing listening and communication skills
- assessing your physical body
- letting go of the past and focusing on the present moment
- developing positive intentions and set SMART goals
- beginning the process of change: slowly, surely, permanently!
The content in this book is used as curriculum for emerging leaders and in group and individual coaching/support group sessions.
This heart-centered program has been used by Dr. Jessica over the past 7 years. It has been successfully test in the following programs:
- Colleges and Universities
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers (Staff and Participants)
- Religious group sessions
- Group life coaching sessions
- Group support sessions
- Workforce development programs
- Transitional groups
- Community empowerment group
- Foster care youth
- Executive staff and emerging leaders
- Lunch and learns in corporate organizations
As a result of using the course materials, with a trained expert, participants have reported this program has helped them:
- Enhance self-awareness
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Take care of their physical body
- Activate passions
- Implement mindfulness techniques daily
- Create daily rituals
- Improve the quality of their life
By taking time to reflect and re-evaluate your WHOLE self, you will feel healthier mentally and physically, and begin to remove blocks that prevent success in your life. Using your strengths, knowing your life’s purpose and nurturing yourself along the journey are all critical as you journey through life.
This process requires will, determination and persistence. By (re)discovering SELF, you have the opportunity to improve your behavior, thinking, and your interactions with others by first making changes in yourself.
Want to buy in bulk? Contact us for more information