Are you a manager, c-suite leader or business owner looking to enhance your leadership skills? Are you looking to make a change in your career? Do you want the right tools to help you make changes that will lead you to your best self?
Our Action Planning session will help you activate your true purpose so that you will be able to take action and lead from your authentic self.
In addition, you will create goals that will help you increase your leadership skills and learn about strategies to help you stay focused during the pandemic.
What’s Included in the 2 Hour Online Coaching Session
Overall, the session will provide a road-map that will help you achieve goals, gain clarity about your life’s passions and lead with confidence. The session will help you create an idea vision and an action plan. Here is a summary of what is included in the coaching session
2 Hour Online Coaching Session
Before the session
- Once your session is scheduled, you will receive the following assessments to take before we meet.
- Gallop strengths survey
- 360 assessment (to give to at least 5 people you trust)
- “About Me” assessment
During the session
- You will attend a 2 Hour coaching session with Dr. Jessica to help you set leadership goals and take action. This session will help you review 5 keys to becoming your best self. Dr. Jessica will help you identify your life’s purpose and determine your priority goals. More specifically, you will:
- Clarify your life’s passions/purpose (complete an assessment)
- Create long terms goals and short term goals you will take within 90 days
- Identify strategies that will help you stay focused, calm and achieve your goals!
- Take action
After the session
- As a result of our session, you will receive a dashboard that includes your personal profile and your goals for the next 90 days.
- You will also receive a free Best Self Journal. This journal will be used as a guide to help you stay on track of your progress and areas of growth. This 3-month journal was created based on principles of neuroscience, positive psychology and cognitive psychology to help you overcome barriers of success to make it simple to achieve your goals. In the Best Self Journal, you will record your journey on the road to success each day by keeping track of your successes, opportunities and areas of development for 90 days. As a result, you will form habits that will help you become more productive, effective and focused.
1.5 hour online coaching session
13-week productivity journal to help you plan for the next 3 months
|Videos (communication skills, mindfulness, emotional intelligence)
Guide to Create a Vision Board Based on your goals
You qualify if you…
- need an executive coach
- need help with creating attainable goals
- need help with getting focused
- are fearful about what to do next in your career and are desiring a change but not taking specific action
- lack vision about what to do next with your career
- have a lot of negative mind chatter and you want to change
- need to increase confidence
- need help balancing daily tasks, need to increase self-care, managing stress, and improving relationships
As a result of attending this planning session, you will…
- have a clearly defined plan of action and steps to take to achieve your goals
- increase confidence and inner peace
- leave feeling focused, motivated and ready to take ACTION!
Specific changes that may occur after the 90 day journaling…
- increased focused
- more positive and more feelings of gratitude
- job promotion/change or increased sales in business
- career change
- improved relationships with co-workers/family
How much does this cost?
Becoming Your Best Self Planning Session is discounted until May 10, 2020 $225.00
$450.00 Click here to Purchase
Become Apart of our network is $75.00 each month (4 Sessions). Click here to learn more
Schedule your appointment today!
Click below for a free 15 min session or a 2 Hour Planning session
Purchase Action Planning Session
Monthly Network Package
Learn about our other coaching classes
What are people saying!
I’m grateful that Dr. Jessica Blalock is my coach. She has been there through my career and personal milestones. I rely on her insight and approach to tackle challenges that I thought stood in my way. Her coaching has helped me do more and waste time less. She has held me accountable to my goals and made them time bound, which I have found has actually lightened my load and made me more effective and productive in my day to day. I feel more confident as a result and able to achieve more. I’ve also received positive acknowledgement from work with my increased productivity and outputs. Laura
I just love your Best Self Journal! 4 years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 36 and while I am now cancer-free, I have struggled with negativity and self-doubt throughout my life. It’s been a daily battle but with the help of your planner, I am now looking for the positive and planning the future that I want for my life! I want to thank you for sharing this guide with me and the rest of the world! Silvana
Dr. Blalock provided an elevation to my personal journey of Self Discovery that is unparalleled. During our sessions both together and in conjunction with the great online tools, I found myself further motivated to become more conscious of Self. I further enjoyed the dynamic experience of the assessments she provided to allow quantified analysis of the subject matter we focused on. I especially liked the tailored approach Dr. Jessica employed to allow us to focus on the areas of “Discovery” that were most important to my current and future life plan endeavors. I would highly recommend Dr. Jessica and the Center for Discovery program to individuals and corporations alike. Thank you so much for this priceless experience. Ed
Thank you so much Dr. Jessica for an amazing experience. By the end of our session, I not only was able to “name” one of my ill-desired behaviors, but I moved through it, accomplishing an amazing fate of moving into my new, vibrant home–a vision I’ve held for over 5 years! I’m sure, this would not have happened as quickly as it did had not I received support, encouragement and guidance from you and the group. And for that, I AM most grateful. Best wishes and I look forward to attending your facilitator’s training soon! Olivia
My coaching experience was very beneficial, it gave me an opportunity for self discovery; to examine myself closer, and set realistic goals for myself. Also, I realize just how important my attitude and body language is (the two should coincide). Thank you, and much success!!! Treavius
Dr. Jessica has helped me with managing my stress and unblocking some areas that were inhibiting me from being my best self. As a result, I received two job offers and I am still getting more job offers. Thank you so much Dr. Jessica. Raychelle
At first I was a little resistant. I’m a private person and don’t do well with someone prying into the who, what, when and why. But……I came to look forward to the sessions. I found them to be informative, and relaxing. (You did offer so well founded suggestions). You also brought out some things in me that I had long forgotten. I’m using them now and its working for my betterment. Diana
I believe that my coaching session was a tremendous help to me with learning how to relax which allowed me to be more productive and the work flow was smoother. I also learned that in my own way I am a leader and that by being a leader doesn’t mean that you always have to be seen but by delegating to others is leading them as well, so basically in being a leader you can be behind the scene and not out front. Also, I was given tips on how to deal with situations when they arise so as not to panic and get frustrated which would cause my pressure to elevate. Thank you for your help and if I need your assistance in the future, I will call you. Valerie